Managing the reproductive cycle for your herd.
From timely breeding to pregnancy confirmation to successful calving. PregCheck is a critical component for today’s dairy farms. The service is non-invasive and hassle free by testing samples from milk recording.
The milk pregnancy test is based on ELISA technology and detects the presence of Pregnancy Associated Glycoproteins (PAGs) in the milk sample. It has a 98% level of accuracy. Our PregCheck service is offered without any contracts keeping it simple to use and you can access results on our secure online portal YourHerd or via the MobileHerd app.
PregCheck Service includes:
- Most effective in regular milk recording herds with accurate breeding and service data
- Least invasive form of pregnancy testing
- Sampling program can be during routine milk recording
- Up to three tests may be defined per lactation – post service, mid term and before drying off
- The first test can be used from 28 days after service to identify open cows and 60 days after calving.
- Results may be positive, negative or recheck
- Rechecks (inconclusive tests) are free of charge
- Results can be viewed on the secure web-based YourHerd or MobileHerd app.
If you wish to speak to a member of the CIS team call 01923 695319 or email email@example.com