The CIS Cell Count service helps identify high cell count cows in the herd to avoid milk buyer penalties.
Monitoring cell counts is vital to ensure that the number of somatic cells does not increase. A rise in somatic cell count can lead to decreased milk yields and increased treatment costs.
The CIS ad-hoc Cell Count service options are:
- Postal service with milk samples sent directly to the CIS laboratory for testing
- Assisted service with a CIS milk recorder
The CIS Cell Count service includes;
- Fast turn around of results
- Butterfat & protein analysis
- SMS and email notification when the results are published online
- Results can be viewed online using the herd management programme YourHerd and MobileHerd app.
- Downloadable PDF or Excel versions of your reports
- Paper reports are available on request
If you wish to speak to a member of the CIS team call 01923 695319 or email email@example.com