The recording milk sample holds a wealth of health information for dairy herds.
CIS provide insight from milk, tissue and blood samples to help dairy farmers manage herd health with a range of tools. Our Health Testing service is offered without any contracts keeping it simple to use and you can access results on our secure online portal.
CIS Health Testing includes:
- Disease testing for Johne's, BVDag, BVDab, IBRab/IBRgeab, Lepto, Neospora, Liverfluke and Schmallenberg
- CHeCs accredited Johne's Monitoring Scheme*
- Ketosis/Acidosis indicator for imbalance of butterfat/protein levels
- Milk urea analysis to assist feed management
- Protein intercept comparing production with protein levels to gauge energy status
- SCC monitor to pinpoint ongoing or one-off problems
- Online medicine book
- Results can be viewed on the secure web-based YourHerd or MobileHerd app.
Disease testing is available on a quarterly or ad hoc basis. All other analysis is included free of charge with routine milk recording. CHeCS schemes, are also available.
If you wish to speak to a member of the CIS team call 01923 695319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Opt In Scheme