Milk Recording helps make informed decisions about the future herd from feeding to breeding.
The CIS offer a number of packages from a simple DIY system to a full milk recorder service, with reports supplied within 48hrs after sample receipt. Our Milk Recording service is offered without any contracts keeping it simple to use and you can access results on our secure online portal YourHerd or via the MobileHerd app.
Milk recorders visit farms on a regular basis to take samples and arrange delivery to the laboratory. The results are uploaded online or can be sent by email or post.
CIS Milk Recording package includes:
- Routine testing of all individual in-milk cows for lactose levels as well as butterfat, protein, urea and SCC
- Test quarterly, monthly, 6 or 8 weekly with or without a recorder
- SMS and email alerts when results are processed
- Paper reports are available by first class post
- If required, a set of duplicate reports for on-farm use can be posted or downloaded from YourHerd online portal
- The YourHerd web service as a full management system for your herd
- Electronic data file links to update farm and vet software
- Links to pedigree Breed Societies and BCMS
- Assess and monitor Johnes, BVD, IBR, Lepto, Neospora, Liverfluke and Schmallenberg
- Results can be viewed on the secure web-based YourHerd or MobileHerd app.
Paperless packages available offering further savings and efficiencies for your business.
If you wish to speak to a member of the CIS team call 01923 695319 or email email@example.com