The Cattle Information Service (CIS) Pedigree Packages offer milk recording services and pedigree registrations for a single fee.
The CIS Pedigree Package is offered without a contract* keeping it simple to use. Results can be accessed on the secure online YourHerd portal or via the MobileHerd app. The participating breeds for CIS Pedigree Packages are Holstein, Friesian, Ayrshire, Jersey, Guernsey and Brown Swiss.
CIS Pedigree Package includes:
- Milk Recording - DIY or Assisted with frequency options.
- Freephone or web female calf registration, transfers and passport application.
- Fertility and Health Recording.
- 24 hour online access to your herd data.
- Simple to use and results can be accessed on the secure online portal YourHerd or via the MobileHerd app.
Pedigree Packages can be enhanced to CIS Complete which in addition to the services outlined above includes Type Classification, breeding tools WebMate and BullSelector, and options to Genomic test**.
CIS Complete Pedigree Package includes:
- All elements of the Pedigree package services plus:
* Excludes Complete
**Genomic test not currently available for the Brown Swiss and Guernsey breeds.
If you wish to speak to a member of the CIS team call 01923 695319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org