Managing the reproductive cycle for your herd.
The CIS Preg Check service helps manage the reproductive cycle for your herd. From timely breeding to pregnancy confirmation to successful calving. Preg Check is a critical component for today’s dairy farms. The service is non-invasive and hassle free by testing samples from milk recording.
The milk pregnancy test is based on Elisa technology and detects absence of Pregnancy Associated Glycoproteins (PAGs) in the milk sample. It has a 98% level of accuracy.
Preg Check Service includes:
- Most effective in regular milk recording herds with accurate breeding and service data
- Least invasive pregnancy testing
- Sampling program can be during routine milk recording
- Up to three tests may be defined per service – post service, mid term and pre dry
- First test can be used from 28 days after service and 60 days after calving
- Results may be positive, open and recheck
- Rechecks free of charge
- Access results through Your Herd (www.thecis.co.uk)