Milk Recording helps make informed decisions about the future herd from feeding to breeding.
CIS offer a number of packages from a simple DIY system to a full milk recorder service, with reports supplied within 48hrs after sample receipt.
Milk recorders visit farms on a regular basis to take samples, deliver to the laboratory and return results by post or electronically.
CIS Milk Recording package includes:
- Routine testing of all individual in milk cows for urea levels as well as butterfat, protein and SCC
- Test monthly, 6 or 8 weekly with or without a recorder
- SMS alert to mobile when results published online
- Paper reports by first class post
- If required, a set of duplicate reports for on-farm use
- Access to web-based 'Your Herd' to view results immediately
- 'Your Herd' web service as a full management system for your herd
- Electronic file links to update farm and vet software
- Links to pedigree breed societies and BCMS
- Assess and monitor Johnes, BVD, IBR and Lepto
Paperless packages available offering further savings and efficiencies for your business.