The Telford laboratory is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited testing laboratory - Accreditation No. 7851 for the following methods:
- CISMK001 Delvotest SP-NT test for the detection of antibiotics and sulpha residues in milk
- CISMK003 Analysis of Bovine Milk using Combifoss FT+ (Fat, Protein, Lactose, Urea, Somatic Cell Count)
- CISAH001 Detection of Mycobacterium paratuberculosis Milk ELISA in Milk Samples
- CISAH004 Detection of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus antibodies Milk ELISA
- CISAH005 Detection of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus antigens Ear Notch and Blood ELISA
- CISAH006 Detection of Pregnancy Associated Glycoproteins (PAGs) Milk ELISA
The following unaccredited methods are also performed by the CIS Laboratory
- CISAH002 Detection of Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis Bulk milk ELISA
- CISAH003 Detection of Infectious Bovine Rhinotraceitis Individual milk ELISA
- CISAH007 Detection of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Antigens Individual Milk ELISA
- CISAH008 Detection of Leptospirosis Milk ELISA
- CISAH009 Detection of Neospora Milk ELISA
If you wish further details of the methods listed above, please do not hesitate to contact your field manager directly - click here.
The Cattle Information Service (CIS) provides reports as part of its service to milk recording customers. These reports are intended to aid in the management of CIS dairy herds and are provided for information purposes only. Opinions and interpretations expressed herein are outside the scope of UKAS accreditation.